For a good start to the day
Scrumptious. Delicious. And right next door.
Hotel Alarun also has a restaurant: the Freetz is a successful blend of glass, old wood and many loving details. After an aperitif at the bar, you can choose from an ever-changing menu of Italian specialities and upscale home-style cooking. On warm days, a freshly tapped white beer or a light, cool white wine in the cosy beer garden is an ideal start to the evening, which Munich locals also appreciate. Be sure to try one of the delicious desserts!
Start your meeting relaxed and well-fuelled with our international breakfast buffet.
On our buffet you will find:
– a selection of cheese, sausage and ham
– a cheese platter with various soft cheeses
– Various yoghurts, Bircher muesli and quark with honey
– a selection of muesli and grain mixes
– Fruit and fruit salad
– Sweet pastries and cakes
– a selection of antipasti and fresh vegetables
– Various jams and spreads
– savoury snacks such as fried bacon, sausages
– Scrambled eggs, fried eggs
Our service staff will be happy to serve you coffee or Ronnefeldt tea specialities on request.
Opening hours: Monday – Sunday 6:30 – 10:00 am